Truths



What if someone who poisons your spirit is someone you badly wants to be close with?

I am affected. I couldn't help it. I want an explanation, an assurance rather. The same issue bothers me and the same name keeps on waking up the negative person I put into grave a long time ago. I thought I am guarded. I can handle another issue, but the same intensity of pain is knocking me down. I tried to avoid overthinking, because the answers to my questions are yet to be answered. I don't have the means to ask. All I have to do is to wait until he comes back and I wish when that day came, I am okay, I had forgotten already what was bothering me today.

I'd like to choose the same person everyday.

In order for a relationship to last, you have to put your trust even if the circumstances tell you to do otherwise I am giving my benefit of the doubt in him since I saw all the efforts and sacrifices. I saw the sincerity and care. I am treated the way I want to and deserved to.

Dear Love, please come back very soon.
My thoughts are eating me alive.
I wish I was strong enough to handle more  of your truths.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wrong Decisions I made

Officially Ended

Body Shaming