THE MINIMALIST CLOSET: Establishment

                                                                                                                                                                             

The Minimalist Closet Official Logo


It is nearly the 2nd month since I re-established this page on Facebook, The Minimalist Closet. I also establish its Instagram account as @theminimalistcloset.ph.


It is new and a fresh start for me. I am an introverted and learning to sell is a challenge for me. I know I am only good at words but not in sales talk so I manage to be this madaldal to my customers without being too timid or blubbering simply because I am in social media.


I have made the Facebook page way too earlier than its official opening last July 1, 2020. Due to the pandemic, it became a challenge on how will I meet my schedules of meet up and delivery of the items. Thankfully, I was able to purchase this cute lady bike that makes it easier for me to meet my customers. Without oil consumption, I did not even think of charging them a shipping/delivery fee.

The Service Bike


I honestly am afraid of failing. And I think everyone else does. But throughout the first month of doing this trend of online selling, I have realized that there will always be hardships and trials but there will be more blessings than hardships if you start believing.

From its logo, stamp pad, receipt, packaging and up to its registration to the DTI, everything came from thoroughly planning and executing the plan. One at a time, the items, tangible or intangible, started to come. I honestly don't have a specific date on when will I launch the shop. I just know it when MGCQ was implemented. Where going out and meeting people without too much restriction but with precaution is allowed. 

The Biggest Flex: LEGIT ONLINE SELLER na!!!


I would admit that starting a side hustle as this is hard, knowing I have a full-time job and thus I can't commit my 24 hours a day into answering queries of my customers. So I managed to be consistent ( which I'm honestly not ) in following my schedule of doing this small business.


I am way way far than what I envision this shop will go. I just continuously hope and pray that I will meet the purpose I have set for this page.

 

Your online seller signing off for this first entry of my blog page:

- ASHIEY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Broken Piece

An episode

My Minimalist Wallet and Coin Purse