On being Authentic: Being an Original

Authenticity

"I am in competition with no one because I have myself to compete with."

People nowadays always tries to impress. They value the opinion of others more than their own voices. They take everything so seriously like they don't have control with their own minds. We often get affected by what we saw on social media, often forget that life on it is "perfect" and far from the reality.

Yes, I am also guilty on that.
Most people labeled me as a 'social media addict' and well, I won't deny it. It's part of my life since I was in 1st year college. Nobody knows how this thing is giving me life. Nobody knows how just tuning in everything that's happening is paying the bill. Nobody knows how everything that was posted is giving me energy and reason to still live on.

And yes I was labeled a 'social media addict' on the negative side.
Funny, how this people can't reach my voice even if I'm on it all day. Everyone thinks I'm an open book but nobody knows what I'm up to.

Privacy and secrecy comes hand in hand.
I use every ways available to win a game nobody knows I started. I use every vehicle to get on top without notifying my predators. I was a snake, ready to bite.

On the other hand, I use my weaknesses in my advantage. When people told me, I can't I actually do it. When people make me believe at something, I believe the opposite of it. When people tries to command me, I do what I want and repeal all the odds that comes in my way. Why? Because I learned long time ago that 'yes they want to see you succeed but not to the extent of surpassing them. That's how cruel people can be.

In today's generation where everyone else tries to impress, tries to belittle your capacity to win a game and tries to make you forget how great you can be, be the opposite and do the thing in reverse. You'll see how things can be great if you only believe you can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Broken Piece

An episode

My Minimalist Wallet and Coin Purse