6 Things I do first in the Morning - Living Minimally


1. Open the windows and Tie the curtains.
Its a lot better to feel the fresh air first thing in the morning and to let the light from the outside enter your room fully.
2. Drink a glass of water.
It awakens your body and soul and your digestion.
3. Make your bed.
A messy bed gets into your head.
4. Clear out your desk.
It doesn't mean that you have to keep your bedside table/study table/work table empty but you have to organize your table by keeping your papers, pens, highlighters and others into their place. May it be inside an envelope or a folder and inside the pencil case. This is very easy to do but sometimes people think its complicated. If you mastered this, you save your suppose-to-be messy day!
5. Look around and put things into their places.
Maybe you forgot to fold that sheets last night after changing. Maybe your pair of socks is everywhere. Maybe you forgot to hang your bathroom towel and that dress you wore yesterday because of too much tiredness.
6. Go outside and bring your trash bin with you.
You know exactly what to do with them. *wink*

It's the little things that counts.

Oh! It's just 6 but for me, I do a lot before going out of my room since I love owning my first hour of the day.

Let me know if you want to know more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Minimalist Wallet and Coin Purse

An episode

A Broken Piece