Taking a Break

So I'm taking a short break for a while here bcoz I got this 'new' thing as well from a friend.

Taraaaaaaaaaaannn!!!



Thank you Bibi Jai for this. :*

So ito nga,
I'm so excited and overwhelmed as well when she handed me this journal we long waited since we barely see each other.

Nakakapressure mga bes! 😅
Way too big than expected. Haha.

So I already planned what to write on this since I got tons of emails coming up and I only read the ones that catches my eyes first. Yeah, that's how it goes.
I got this subscriptions from sites of my interests like health and fitness, relationship building, uhm.. decluttering and organizing which is one of my favorites already since I'm embracing minimalism and of course, by far my most serious I think, Stock trading. Yep. I am into it BUT I'm not yet literally trading. I'm still learning about it. And speaking of, I already created another gmail account for those kind of emails but I haven't move it yet. So too bad, I already had like 58 Unread emails. Hooo.. That's pretty piled up already. Good Luck to me.

Another thing,
Since I decided not so long ago, to be a Minimalist,
I am slowly cutting my clutters! (sounds good? eeh?😂)
So I reactivated my Online Shop on IG so I won't be feeling guilty about throwing them all like 'They're my Favorites!😭' and I'm a sentimental person.

***
I'm feeling so madaldal today so I'll be sharing this too. 😁

My Boyfriend left me last month. I mean on the 25th day of February so I'm having lots of time for myself lately. Like I'm engaging into activities like 'serious' activities so I wouldn't feel alone and still be productive on a daily basis.

He'll be there for like I don't know time and I understand and prepared myself when it was his 'busy times' na.

So without any dramas, haha. Been there already. :P
I'm into A LOT of things (this doesn't include my studies, I'm still freaking out! Ha!) lately.

I'm into a tight diet that I didn't inform my boyfriend. Ayaw niya raw ng Sexy'ng girlfriend. Hoho. Like I'm starving myself! Joke 😂 Basta! And I badly need to lose weight for that wedding I'll be attending. AND I refuse too in attending our Senior's night because I'm too big for my dresses already. 😭😭 I don't have the confidence yet BUT I'm just this SUPER DETERMINED to go back in shape. Thank you Lomeda Days for keeping me SUPER HEALTHY. Sarcasm overload 😒

Like I said, I'm into Journalizing big time too!❤
Writing is really one thing I wouldn't get tired to. It keeps me sane. I may not be blogging all the time but in my 5 years in college I already manage to full 5 Journals in different sizes. Random stuffs but I assure you it would be worth reading especially if you are just like me who is STILL in the process of learning how to love herself. Writing became my escape goat. During my 'unwell times', this has been my medicine. My capsule thoughts that surely I'll be lending my future children so they would learn self love and realize their self worth earlier than how long it took me. And maybe, of course, I dream of having a book published too. If God would be too generous on me, I know he'll give it to me.

I still have a lot in minds pa sana. But then, baka mabored na kayo. Haha.
So I'll just cut it here.
BUT I'll be, SOON. VERY SOON. be publishing thoughts on my development in embracing my new lifestyle. And wish me luck! 😁 It's really that hard to let go of things I keep for years, like friends? Joke! 😂 It doesn't include friends I keep for years (like minimum of 8 years).

Anyways, if you come to this far!
WOW Men! I salute you ✋
No dramas muna since its 2018 na!!! 😁❤❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An episode

A Broken Piece

My Minimalist Wallet and Coin Purse