Trust

Worrying is believing that God won't get it right. ‪Learn to trust God even when you don't understand Him. ‬

I can still remember how I questioned his power and righteousness before when I lose in an academic contest. I feel the pang in my chest,the hard breathing and angst towards all the possibilities of winning but he didn't gave my victory. I am bitter. Bitter to the point of cursing him and promising to stop serving him.

And I regret that after. He made me realize a lot of things. From small to the great things I have in my life right now, he made me realized how better his plan will always be than mine. He is the creator who already prepared the blueprint for you before you could actually decided to build a house.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An episode

A Broken Piece

My Minimalist Wallet and Coin Purse