To someone

Dear Love,

I'm sleeping tonight with a heavy heart knowing that I let you sleep without clarifying things especially the one you most needed to hear.

I've been a coward. Sobrang mahal na kita to the point that I'm thinking how long I could keep you. I know you feel that I'm still having doubts about your feelings. I tested you and I honestly expected you to disappoint me but it turns out I'm disappointing myself. I have doubted your love for me when it was my heart that is needed to be assessed.

I'm sorry Love. I'm sorry if I'm lacking affections towards you. I'm sorry if I'm keeping secrets from you. I'm sorry if I am always doubting your love for me, for I am always afraid to come to the point ( or this point) na sure akong mahal na kita ng sobra and comes out hindi parin pala ikaw. Natatakot nnaman ako Love. Natatakot ako na baka mg-assume ako na ikaw na nga tapos hindi parin pala. I've been there and NEVER WOULD I WISH that to happen again.

Please understand and have patience on me when I'm acting weird and paranoid. Bear with me if I needed to hear your 'I love yous' from time to time. Don't be too hard on me when you've seen me online but not texting you, when I'm being cold at you, it's my way of saying I'm mad and needed sometime alone to rethink. I still love you regardless, just try to understand my mood swings.

I know I'm not the sweetest but I'm trying to be. Your kisses on my forehead in the church, in the gasoline stations, when I'm pretending to be asleep at your arms will always be my favorites. Please don't change.

Please don't get mad at me when I don't allow my mates to see you nor talk to you. I'm not ashamed of you. Don't ever think about it. I'm just protecting you, and us. I love what we have. I'm contented with the few people who knows about us, the one we could both trust each other. I don't need anybody's validation in our relationship.

I love seeing you in the church, whether its with me or not. It is the only place I can trust you in.

Plus I like seeing you in that pants, my love ;) Can you not be too sexy in my eyes? I'm trying to be at peace and I need a break from those eyes trying to steal what's mine, including that asset of course. Tssk.

You'll always be my favorite alarm and notification. Always remember that. I like seeing your name in my phone screen and I wouldn't admit that I've been stalking your social media accounts especially your IG whose feed is filled with love.

I find it sexy and weird when you keep on biting me. Am I that fat that you always feel that 'gigil' when I'm around? And I find myself getting used to it too. I guess we are both weird that way.

Anyhow, I love you. :*
Thank you for coming into my life.

This I wouldn't be able to say outright when I'm with you. Your comfort is enough when I'm with you that I couldn't find the right words to tell.

Love, If you really is the one, you don't need to say anything just don't ever let me feel I'm unwanted. I'm so used to pulling out when I started feeling I'm not needed. I love you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Minimalist Wallet and Coin Purse

An episode

A Broken Piece