Morning Grind


Blogging becomes a habit when I don't have anyone to talk to.

These past few days staying in the executive house seems to be so relax that I think we really forget most of the times our primary goal in entering this house.

Hindi ako magmamalinis.
I know that I've been fond of those activities as well. Playing badminton, UNO, daily exercise routines, movie marathons, playing the piano and chitchats. It's hard to say NO and have the gut to say "Guys! Focus!" when everyone is having fun. But then, 2 weeks had passed and I think the enjoyment of being free from household chores, nagging parents, noisy and irritating siblings seems to be the top priority. When its 10pm already and there's still a pair or two who's playing Badminton and a group of 5 or more yelling out of joy because they've won the game is a normal thing? Hays. I don't wanna ruin their moments but I am saddened by the fact that WE ALMOST FORGET. 😢

Tryin' not to be drag by such activities, I created a schedule that would practice my discipline and determination. I am glad that I've been doing good in following them. I just need a little push to not get bored of it and thinks that I'm a kill joy. I was glad I have my boyfriend out there (Hi Love! 😊 Stalker kita kaya mababasa mo to. Haha) who is understanding and supportive, the kind of boyfriend who didn't demand so much of my time when I'm studying. I'm also been blessed to be an active church officer so I have my church duties to balance my stresses in life.

Unlike others, I didn't deactivated my social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) thou I am tempted to do it as well when I got here first in Lomeda House. For some reasons, I believe it is not about being a social media freak or famous but Social Media is created for some good reasons that I believe the right use of it requires discipline and respect. Being a natural introvert, I am interesting online than in person. I am not saying this to just give an excuse but Social Media helps me a lot in building my Interpersonal Skills, confidence and awareness in my environment. Without the aid of television that most uses in getting latest updates, I stop being a TV Fan since I moved here in Naga to board, I get most of the news online. And my brother prefers Messenger in communicating than Text Messaging.
Anyways, its about the user of such sites that decides whether he/she will be addicted to it and let those eat his/her system or he/she will learn how to manage.

A morning person have a lot of advantage than others thou I know its about how you spend your time wisely to be productive. I changed routines and as of the moment I'm struggling HARD because I'm really a nocturnal type of person.

A morning grind a day, a balanced life and a stronger bond with God is what I'm working on.
#Pagbabagong-Buhay is real ! 😇

Kasama ng Panata at Paninindigan, kakayanin kong makamit lahat ng minimithi ko sa buhay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An episode

My Minimalist Wallet and Coin Purse

Body Shaming