Always the Different One

"The one who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the crowd. The one who walks alone,  is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been. "
 - Albert Einstein

I always have a say to something yet I learned to stay silent. Why?  I just know that mine will not be accepted, they won't hear me anyways. Why? I am different. I always have the unique answers to questions, weird or serious it is always different.

Example:

They love:
KathNiel
I hate them.

I love JaDine & AlDub.
They don't like them.

So what ? Who has the beautiful faces,  character and lots of achievements than making people kilig. They can also do it effortlessly.

They want ABS-CBN over GMA Network.

Oh!  They love the BIAS network whose always making things worse than fixing them. Nga naman!  Ano ibabalita nila kung maayos naman na pala ang lahat? Hha. Shame on their integrity.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An episode

My Minimalist Wallet and Coin Purse

A Broken Piece