I am ME when I'm with You!

Messy hair, oily face, dry skin, scars and flaws I had, I'm imperfect inside and out. Short-tempered often lead into a tiger growling and a heart melting thereafter.

Words that comes out in my mouth often became mistakes and regrets. I'm sorry for being like this, Imperfect and with flaws.

I'm insecure, lack of confidence and don't know where I'm good in. I can't tell anybody where I am good co'z I'm afraid to be put in shame when I failed.

Despite of this things, I never have imagined in my life that I'll find someone like him. He accepts me wholeheartedly, accepts me for whatever insecurities I have. I am this grateful knowing there exist a person who can kiss me on the forehead while sweat is falling, able to kiss me on the cheek when my face is so sticky and hugs me like I don't smell a foul from all the tiring day activities I've been involved in.

For my boy bestfriend who would have take selfies with me when I'm at my 'huggardaceous' best look .. without powder,mascara, eyebrow and lipstick, I feel perfectly beautiful when I'm with you. Showing me you love everything about me is enough reason for me to learn to value myself. I am God's princess and your Wifey in in heart. We may not end up being together for a lifetime, I may decide to let go of you completely, but at the end of the day... I'll never forget that once in my life, I found someone to whom I feel comfortable being me, myself and I.

My Hubby, my mortal enemy, my father and brother at the same time, and my One Great Love ... GOODBYE. :'c

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An episode

A Broken Piece

My Minimalist Wallet and Coin Purse