IN GOD'S PERFECT TIME ..


 I used to believe in God's time but now I would say,

"Take action and pray. He will guide you to the right destination."


For the last 4 years of my career, I have been struggling in finding the right fit for me. I didn't take them seriously because I am not the kind of person to get too attached to people at work most especially to a kind of work I don't enjoy doing. I love Accounting. I was surprised actually to love it after graduation. Prior to enrolment to the course, all I have in mind is "This is the fastest way towards the dream ..my ladder to law school." That was the ultimate dream. After graduation and landing ny first job as an internal audit, I got in love with accounting. Unfortunately, the company did not regularise me. I understand. I chose to go to Pampanga without their permission. It was a very crucial decision. It tainted my record but I did not regret it. Never I had regret it.


That was when I realised I wasn't fit to a job that has no time freedom. I want to be able to attend to my loved one's occasions. I want to be able to spend time with friends. I want to have the work-life balance. At the same time, I want to grow in my career. I want a non routinary occupation. I want challenge to up my game, to learn new skills, to receive validation and praises, to experience climbing up the ladder in the corporate world, to be recognise as an expert in my field, to get to know key personnel of every company,to learn every company's trade of business, to know people well, be able to communicate with like minded individuals,to have the opportunity to prove myself, to get involve in certain activities and to be happy while working.


Being in SGV, makes me feel proud. To be in the Big 4 is a huge achievement. I am not yet a CPA, yet I was accepted. I get to work with big companies. I get involved in certain causes. Above all this, I am able to fed my family, give them comfort while I was also building my own wealth. I finally see myself working in this company for a longer period of time. 


In God's Perfect Time,

I was able to be in here. I am not yet a CPA but I'll be one someday. I want to enjoy first the fulfillment this new job is giving me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An episode

My Minimalist Wallet and Coin Purse

A Broken Piece