THE LIFE I CREATED FOR MYSELF

 

The lifestyle I created for myself is too expensive that I am always on the go to get it! ✨

• Crystal Bracelets

• Gold Necklace

• Books

• Bedsheets and Curtains

• Minimalist and Versatile Capsule Wardrobe

• Ballpens and Notebooks/Journals


I know these are all material things but believe me, I feel great knowing I get to inhale good energy, read a good book, look good for myself, felt having a clean and organized room/workstation and was able to write down my thoughts. It is not the material things for me, it is the purpose of this things. I no longer feel guilty about it because 

1. I am and still building my Emergency Fund while I enjoy my hard earned money. 

- Thank you to the JAR SYSTEM introduced to me by the NFG Community. 🥰

2. I am insured. 

- Thank you to my great FA.

3. I am making my money work for me.

- Passive income through multiple investment.

4. I have multiple stream of incomes.

- Secret! Mas rarami to this year. Ramdam ko na ngarag days pero lavern!! #Manifesting 💪🙈

5. I am comfortably earning at the comfort of my home.

- Truly blessed bc I am less to get the COVID Exposures.

6. I have few but good friends I could tag along every weekend!

- Nasa agenda yern. Hahaha. Ayoko mabuang dahil mag isa lang ako lagi. Although I love it as an introvert! 😁

7. I have books to read.

- Education Jar! 💗

8. I belong to good communities in facebook.

- To name a few, Adulting Tambayan with Engr. Raketera, NFG G&G, Pag-Ibig MP2 Sharing Ideas, CHINK+IPONARYOS.

9. My business is growing.

- The Minimalist Closet & Lucious Merchandise.

10. I am love by God, my family and friends.

- Proud to be Iglesia Ni Cristo! 🇮🇹😇


Naging gratitude journal na pala ites. Char! 😅😂

How about you? What keeps you going?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An episode

My Minimalist Wallet and Coin Purse

A Broken Piece