FACEBOOK POST DRAFT

I'm supposed to post this on my facebook feed but got afraid. Will I be okay after this? What if I don't? What if I only disappoint them?

NOT EVERYONE IS STRONG ENOUGH TO HANDLE EVERYTHING!

My life is a mess. I thought 2015 was the worst year already, but I was wrong. Last year hit me hard, hard enough I became indenial and defensive. Some people, especially younger peeps, looks up to me as their ATE. I have to be strong for them. I have to be always happy and satisfied with what I am doing with my life because they see me as a role model.

BUT I AM REALLY SORRY BABIES. I don't want y'all to see the future or the real world as a negative phase and/or a bad world. I tried so hard to stay positive I forgot to acknowledged my own feelings and emotions.

SHARING this with y'all to remind myself and everyone that depression is real. Been clinically diagnosed in 2015, only a few knows about this. I have to say you don't have to feel bad about yourself for feeling this way.Find a confidante to talk to. I found my ATE MYK reminding all of this "mid life crisis" "adulthood thing" as a normal phase everyone must face in their life to be stronger. I thank everyone who's with me since September .. Raz Aquino, Marivic Fernandez , my bhesties who waited for my COMEBACK 😂 for 2 years Princess Rodriguez Baldemor , Suzette Marie Aserdano Arias-Fuerte, my hopes for a better future Lea A. Romero , Sean Mendizabal, my constant college buddies France del Puerto , Jamaica Francisco and my mentor who always gives me opportunities to learn something Ate Maria Celestina Asuan Eligoyo .

I am grateful to be part of the NFG Girls and Guys community where I always seek for advises and critics.
Grateful too for Demi Bernice's existence for inspiring me.

I am now seeking for a Professional Help. I can no longer handle the things that kept on bugging me at night. It affects my relationships already (family, love life and few friendships that I cut off) for trying to be "OKAY."





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An episode

My Minimalist Wallet and Coin Purse

A Broken Piece