FINISHED STRONG

 

"I reminded myself that a beginning and an ending are two different places, and, in real life, you might be able to make your own ending, whatever had gone before."

- Stephanie Butland, Lost For Words

I started off the day(actually yesterday) not that good. My brother lost money ..while outside the house. I lost money during a failed online money bank transfer TWICE. 😑

But later that day... received 83 Messages Inquiries on my shop! Sold to more than 5 people of 15pcs+ items at different mode of payments. Due to the high volume of messages I wasn't able to answer one by one, I need to open my Shopee Shop for a faster checkout. And before sleeping, found out that I now got 1.4k Followers on the page! 😯😯

Bet yesterday isn't that bad huh?!
#FinishedStrong 💪 #FinishedEpic 🤗

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Broken Piece

An episode

My Minimalist Wallet and Coin Purse