Shine on!


"I am an educator, not an influencer."

When you say influencer, they follow your steps, used the product you indorse and do what you do as they see how you do it and that's not good after all. They don't value authenticity. They just copy you because they believe it is what is good and right for them too.

On the other hand, being an educator is on another level. You yourself enhances your own knowledge. Just like how teachers attended seminars, workshops or enroll in a Masteral Degree to enhance their knowledge before implementing it to their students. Being an educator is a responsibilty, a responsibility to learn, to implement in yourself and to educate others.

It took me years before I discover what I want to become. It took me years before I learned what I want to do in life. Years of being unknown, of doing what other's told me to do so or what everyone else is doing. I wasn't popular but I am contented with the lives I am touching because of my voice, the way I communicate and how I free others from their own demons and fears.

Communication is the key.
I wasn't best at it. I am an introvert who's afraid to be corrected by others so I just let my ideas subside inside of me. I talk just to have an opinion because that's how conversation works for me, and not to talk because that is what my heart says and because I believe my own voice is powerful.

In today's generation, being careful is a MUST. Everyone has a say on your doing whether it's good or bad and learning how to choose words that would affect you is a skill. Words could kill. I must say.

I am empowered by the women I look up to in my life. I am proud of the woman I am becoming because I have the right people in my life, the right audience (my ladies 😉), the people I follow all these years and most especially, I am equipped with the doctrine and teachings of God.

I am nowhere PERFECTION.
Being a realist and optimist at the same time is confusing. Like how can you stay positive always in this cruel world? Reality hits but you always choose your battle to fight on. You preserve your energy to something that is worth the fight. You don't jump into EVERY Fight that is available. You are a warrior, not a warfreak.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Minimalist Wallet and Coin Purse

An episode

A Broken Piece