Betrayal



"Do you have cheerleaders or dream stealers around you?"

The question that catches my attention as I was having my usual Morning Pages routine.

It was just last night that I received a message containing a question that I don't know but it irritates me. I consider her a friend, one of my fave companion but at some point she drains me, she is just so full of negativity that an optimist like me would like to repel. We are like a magnet of an opposite side, our thoughts could not meet because we refuse to find ways to meet in the end.

So how do we befriend with an opposite person as our personality ?

I used to be an open book with folded pages. As much as possible, I want my friends to feel that I include them in my life. But where do we draw the lines?

Is it just okay if you tell a friend about your dream (that you kept for yourself for so long) and then the next day, everyone knows that it is HIS Dream?
Is it just okay if you tell a friend about a plan/idea that you've been thinking for so long and then the next day it was known by the public and takes credit for it?
And is it just okay to tell a friend about an offer made to you and then the next day, she got the job?!

Wow.

I am a very patient person and barely gets grumpy but I know the word respect.

Respect begets respect.
Sometimes, I would just think that no one deserves my trust.

"Betrayal in any form is heartbreaking.."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Minimalist Wallet and Coin Purse

An episode

A Broken Piece