Reconciliation

Just when I feel lonely and sad, a video message pop from the one who never fails to make my Valentines extra special.

I didn't know if it means something but I don't want to ask. I guess he has already forgiven me for letting go, the way I have forgiven him for hurting me.

Our Baby Jiro is now a grown up.
How fast time flies. It is just yesterday when I can still remember myself wishing for that child to be carried by my body. How I stupidly wish it was me who he would father my child. I know that until this day, I still wish for that. I still wish that Jiro is mine. Not bcoz I want him back but bcoz I love that child dearly I would accept him.

Thank you for the chance, to atleast I know I am not forgotten, I'm no more hated and I am loved.
Sooner, I would be very glad to hug and kiss that child again. How I miss him calling me 'Tita Mommy' and how my hate melted down when I carried him in my own hands and arms.

Thank you Sungit. Hope to see you both soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An episode

A Broken Piece

My Minimalist Wallet and Coin Purse