Keeping the Faith

Worrying is believing that God won't get it right. ‪Learn to trust God even when you don't understand Him. ‬

I can still remember how I questioned his power and righteousness before when I lose in an academic contest. I feel the pang in my chest,the hard breathing and angst towards all the possibilities of winning he didn't gave my victory. I am bitter.

Now after gaining the confidence I work for years and rebuilding the faith I once lost, everything has changed. From the way I think things would turn out to be up to accepting things when it turns out to be the other way around, far from what I expected it would be.

I'm feeling down from time to time. Sometimes I even forget why am I doing this. Always asking myself on how long I could still stand strong. That times when I just want to lounge in my bed and had all the day being there, doing nothing.

And when I least expected, surprises came up.
That is when I realized my faith is still on question. How many times do miracles should happen before I believe in him before I worry a lot.

Things happen for a reason. I am responsible for the actions. Yet, the outcome is still on his mercy and grace.

I shouldn't worry.
I am his precious daughter.
I am loved, always and blessed more than what I want from him.

When things go wrong, he strengthens me.
When feeling sad, he embraces me.
When I don't know what to do, he guides me.
When times like this happen, he surprises me.

So who am I to question his plan?
I will be strong. Stay strong in faith and he fixes everything. That is how everything goes.

Worrying should be less than trusting him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An episode

A Broken Piece

My Minimalist Wallet and Coin Purse