Deactivated


So I've come to the point where interacting with people becomes a noise in living my life peacefully.

I've been wondering since the 1st day of 2018 what I want to achieve this year, what significant change I could do to make a better and peaceful living.

Honestly, I don't want to bring this up already, to just let go but I couldn't get rid of this feelings I think I'm about to explode.

I'm such a coward yet I know my decisions is always the right thing to do. I don't want to live my life the way others live it. I am not them so I decided to just stand by it knowing I would be judged. It was hard when you know people will throw bad comments towards you but I believe it is not my obligation to please them.

In consequence of being authentic and 'KJ' in their eyes, I lose their respect. At first, I don't really mind but I've come to the point where I couldn't tolerate them already.

I will not let them get comfortable dispecting me because I know my worth. I pity this people who not only have a poor lifestyle but a poor relationship as well with God and other people. Why would I waste my time pleasing them when I got the best and right people in my life right now ? Where I'm living the life I want to have for so long. I am blessed with the material things and I know I am loved.

So today..
After reading an article, I made a significant decision. In 2014, I get rid of my WATTPAD Addiction and up to now I'm living it.

So today, 22nd of January, 2018 - I deactivated my Facebook Account.
I am letting go of the judgments of people who will never matter in years now. I 'd like to spend more time on my study, my church duties, my relationships and my self-development.



I know this would be hard but through devotional prayers and consistency within myself, discipline and right attitude,just like how I get rid of my Wattpad Addiction,
I can do this!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An episode

A Broken Piece

My Minimalist Wallet and Coin Purse