2am

2am

It will still be him.

It will still be him whom I will rant to every end of a drastic class.
It will still be him whom I will text when I'm hungry.
It will still be him whom I will tell EVERYTHING that comes into my mind when things are being so hard that I am losing my control.

I didn't just lose a boyfriend but a BESTFRIEND I could tell everything even when he's too tired from an all day practice, photoshoots and managing of stuffs.

It is just today when after how many years of not being together when I can finally say "I'm over him and the ONLY thing I want/miss is our FRIENDSHIP."

I conclude it is not that really a good idea to fall in love with your bestfriend. You could lose everything in a snap. However, it is magical. In so many years that we are teasing and bullying each other, we admitted how more than a friendship kind of feeling ever existed.

Time heals.
And its a good lesson, after all.

The only thing I wish for is "Sana okay kami."
Not that I want him to come back in my life right now but, at least I know he's not angry anymore and he's finally happy with whoever he is with right now.

I change my heart, Yes!
But the fact that I had the best BESTFRIEND Love Story with him will stay and no kind and amount of pain could erase that. He once became my Monster Bestfriend Sungit Love but he'll forever be my greatest Love.
My greatest Love, my greatest Pain.
Ours will be my favorite story but what I've got now is my truest God-written Love story.

I found Love in a hopeless case.
Yes! I am that bitter, and I play most of the time.

Until someone treated me NOT the same.
I didn't believe at first how a man like him can still exist.
He made me open my eyes into the possibilities and made me realize how poorly I let my past partners had treated me.
He came unexpectedly and the timing was just right.
It doesn't have to be perfect to know it is true.
I honestly set precautions at first in fear of losing myself again but he melted down the barriers in my heart.
He's true to himself, one thing others could not do bcuz of their visions of my standards.
He is someone I didn't really picture myself being with in the first place but I found myself crying one night at the thought of him being afar, losing affection towards me and finally giving up what we had.

He accepted me.
He accepted my insecurities, my childish as well as my maldita side and he cares for me.

My Boss,
My King,
My Love,
I love you.

Maybe you are not him whom I wish I could spend my 2am with, to tell stories and what made my day but it was you I envision myself to wake up to every morning, to cuddle with in the kitchen knowing I'm not fond of cooking and whose family I wanted to create with. I know there would be a LOT of tough times, knowing your desired profession but I also believe that a LOT of prayers could save you from my fears.

My God,
Yours,
Ours will bless what we had right now.

Going 4th.
It is still very early to tell what is beyond us but I wish for YEARS. I pray for it. And my God never disappoints me, he just teach me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An episode

A Broken Piece

My Minimalist Wallet and Coin Purse