Last Blog Entry for this Year

Semi-Annual. 2017 Highlights.

Trying to recall what this year have done to me, what significant events I've been in and how I'll end this year brought me into tears.

I don't know if this is out of happiness, loneliness, sadness or all of the above.

Just when I posted my need for a new planner for 2018, I decided to flip the pages of my current planner which happen to be a diary-sometime.

Tears started streaming down my face the moment the 'Address List' shown the names of individuals I consider for keeps and I'll treasure for the rest of my life. With their infos (Name, Address, Mobile, Birthday and Email), I choose to label them by categories (e.g TROPA, Baks & Mga Pare), Friendships (Schoolmates in High School), For Keeps (Bestfriends for years, 5years+), and Close Friends. And just when I thought everything was 'Okay', I am saddened by the fact that not all of them 'Stay'. 😢 I have this lump in my throat upon realizing I wasn't able to keep all of them. Not all of them stays real and connected. Some of them betrays me. Some leave and only appears when in need.

I'm used to this, actually but not on people I've been with for YEARS. Expectation hurts. Reality hits that not everyone will stay. Learn to give allowance in your heart. Still, I'm thankful for the people who stays with me throughout my 21 years of Existence.

January 1st reveals what I want this year to be.

And I think I just did a great job on some. Of course, I wasn't successful on the part where I should sleep early. Huhu. That's just too IMPOSSIBLE. Reality check.

January 2 is #CPAin2k18


And the rest of its content is kinda private. However, let me disclose to you some of the significant events in my 2017 that brought me into the notion that indeed '2017 is my Year!" 😁

January 6 - Raul Roco Library.

Known by my classmates that I've been living along Magsaysay Avenue, near the City Hall where the Raul Roco Library is located but only few knows I've been devoting my time spending it to studying there. The best place to study where I am not tempted to just waste time chitchatting with my classmates in the library or connecting to the wifi. Additionally, nobody knows me. Nobody will tease me when they've seen me studying. And as a surprise to those who are not expecting me to excel in class, I passed my subjects without bragging that I studied the lessons.

Jogging @Basilica Minore.

It's kinda hard at first. I can't finish 3 rounds before without feeling exhausted and the next day I'll regret it for feeling all the pain. Started my 5 rounds on this day and was proud to announce that my endurance improved a lot!

January 9 - Failures.

This is funny but I think I need to reveal this too. My 3rd week welcomed me with Failures. Sunod-sunod ha!
79/115 = 81% in Macro. FAILED.
2/10 Quiz in Financial Management. FAILED

But #PanataPaMore #BawiSaMidtermAsh push me to work harder on this areas.

January 18 - Lablayp besh! 😅

Not sure thou but I think our echos conversations started on this day base on this photo.

May 9 - Giving Up

2 years na umaasa. Tama na besh. Di ka priority. Tama na pagpapakatanga. 2017 na. Gising!

Ito yung araw na sabi ko pagkatapos nito titigilan ko na. Hindi na ako aasa pa ulit sakanya. #SMJR

May 30 - The Confession




And after this confession. I close the chapter of my life as your lover.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Minimalist Wallet and Coin Purse

An episode

A Broken Piece