Idk

I don't know how this feeling inside me began to envade my confidence and trust to anyone including myself. I can't help but question every motives and impression towards me. I started to feel threaten everytime someone has to do bad or offending to me. I tried to stop this paranoia for I know this is not healthy. Losing faith and confidence to everyone is consuming my whole being. The security of having someone to stand by me seems to be the utmost qualification to every single person who wants to enter my world. I'm aloof, a closed-case and off limits to anyone who wants to break me. I started to build boundaries when someone started to make me feel unworthy of their attention and response. I respond to people depending on how they make me feel. It sucks to think of them all the time but it become a habit to me observing them,listening to them and formulating judgments base on the sequence of their actions. I guess I really had a lot of choices in choosing my field of interest but I got it wrong. I've been drag to the notion that it is easier to become a lawyer when you graduated Accountancy.

Feeling that way, I started it. I'll finish this race whatever or whoever blocked my way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Minimalist Wallet and Coin Purse

An episode

A Broken Piece