In-House Review


Struggling lately what to write and now I vomit words endlessly in mind. Forgive me if it frustrates you but Idc nwys .. It's my blog!

So just to inform you my reader, if you are, I've been living in an executive house since the 14th of November. It was part of my degree program. An in-house review to become a Certified Public Accountant (CPA).

The 1st night was just fine. I don't understand why my mates tend to scare themselves off. They believe in 👻👹👽. Mark DLS, a friend of mine since high school days warn me not to be too fond of the receiving area because of some creatures that is living in the house for I don't know how long. I didn't believe it anyway. Not until they show up. I'll just make excuses if they'll just make 'paramdam' so anyways, nevermind them.

As I enter the house, it was all new in my eyes.


Aside from my grandma's antique house in Calabanga and Angie's Spanish Era built house in Cagsao, this house is another experience to be felt. The interior of the house just like any other preserved houses here in the Bicol Region, it brought us back to the era we never had.

Resided by our very own Lolo Mel, the Naga College Foundation founder and his family who still runs the institution, it was revived to serve as the birthing home of the institution's Certified Public Accountants.

As a result, 6 New CPAs were born after the October 2017 CPALE Results were posted last November 3, 2017. Congrats to the PIONEERS of the Accountancy Program. May not everyone made it in October but more CPAs from this batch is expected to be born in May CPALE 2018.

The pressure is on! 😅
But I am more excited than feeling pressured. We are the next in line and we hope to have that CPA Title in less than a year.

We are residing at the Lomeda House for a week now and still feeling 'namamahay', missing our home and family but we understand that this is part of our journeys to becoming professionals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An episode

My Minimalist Wallet and Coin Purse

Body Shaming