A Relationship full of Loops

I never thought that stories like them would really exist in reality. Where two people can actually end and start their day talking nonsense but having the best time of their everyday.

A story entitled "23:11" exist in a so-called application, WATTPAD, about a writer and a weirdo stranger who happens to be having conversation every night when 23:11 or 11:11pm knock. In us, we're kinda different and alike in some sense. We do know each other personally, since elementary. But never talked like some good friends. We're classmates, yes but its just that. I think we just have different world that time. I mean different group of friends, hobbies and the likes that is why we never talk to each other like this.

Messenger. An application where two people communicate through chat. Who would have thought that feelings are impossible to be developed in such kind of an application. Well, we prove it is possible.

We started as you know, like some sort of strangers. Getting to know each other like we just meet though we know each other since we were 10. Talking every damn possible time of the day, asking whatsoever we wanted to know about each other. But others are also involved like our batchmates in elementary. Usually, we talk about them. How are we when we were back then, keep reminiscing the places we used to be at recess, early morning, vacant hours, late afternoon after class hours and then sharing those memories we had that we are not in the same place and time. We get so comfortable that the moment we open the app, we expect atleast a simple 'good morning', 'good afternoon', or 'take care' message to each other. No malice. No other meaning. Just a friend reminding and that's it. Until feelings got involved.

I don't exactly know when this feeling started. I am just this observant that when we are talking, especially when other guy is involve he usually ask "who was that?". And he usually appears on the group chat when I started a conversation though most of our mates are already there chatting. He usually even brag about my inexistence to them saying 'she's always busy. I'm used to it'. And I was like 'yes? What do you need?' And he would just say 'nothing'. Damn this boy. I don't want to add color on it but definitely I am not that innocent when it comes to this kinds. I don't mean to pull up chairs but I know there is something.

So I just let it pass. Seeming knowing nothing. Just the normal until we get into the topic about our exes. So we're both broken, I concluded. We open about each other wounds until we got comfortable to saying ANYTHING that hurts us and still hurting us. I assumed we found theraphy in each other by simply talking.

"Two people trying to heal each other is Love." Caption of a photo that capture my mind one time while scrolling my IG Feed. I got confused since then. What are we ? Friends? Are we broken? Definitely Yes. Do we heal each other? I guess. But LOVE ? Is that even true ? Do we develop such kind of feeling towards each other by just communicating? No physical contact or in person approach? Really?

It was just today that I realized, why not try ? I hate regrets. God knows it. I've been dying several times thinking I will never move on. I will never love and be trully love again. It's just him(my ex) who is capable of making me feel that I am love. So I take the risk of being in a relationship with my elementary classmate, Andrian.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An episode

My Minimalist Wallet and Coin Purse

Body Shaming