Alone

When I learn to feel, I learn to distance myself
to people who's not giving importance to my
existence. I learn to value the things that came
from my own hardwork. I learn to keep my
thoughts as private as I can because I know they
wouldn't care too when I share. I learned to be
patient when someone is trying to delay my
success in appearance and good faith. I learned
not to mind those people who's making me feel
small and I have learned to love myself when I
feel like no one is there to make me feel that
I'm not alone. I learned to be in a world full of
laughter, adventures and hype with my own
self. It's kinda crazy, Yes. But that is when I
found my kind of peacefulness in my soul. Only
God knows how I struggle the pain of being
alone, alone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An episode

My Minimalist Wallet and Coin Purse

A Broken Piece