Regrets

Were too young to get stuck on such mature decision. But we have been. Being engage in a wrong relationship is such a big decision. I never consider what we had a big MISTAKE. We just felt LOVE and LOVE has never been wrong with the right person. The only thing that I regret is when I Let go of you. Letting you go and forcing you to marry her. I regret giving you a NO CHOICE but to consider marrying her. I just know at that moment that it is the right thing to do.

But after listening to someone's story that kinda replicates what we had before made me regret, BIG TIME. I don't know. I'm confused. Did I really made the right decision? Or just make things WORSE for us? ARGH.

Sometimes, I feel like I'm not a 19 year-old lady for being so serious with this regards. Who will not ? When everything that happened is not a joke! It's real and yet, I'm no longer that little girl who'll let a toy be given to someone when I feel like I don't like it anymore. Besides, I'm not also that kind of little girl who'll love to see my worn out clothes be weared by someone else. I"m selfish I know, but to let something slips out of my hand and be given to someone else is such a big deal to me especially when it has been with me all my life. Same thing goes when I let go of him. When I obliged him to marry the mother of his child. I had him all my life, being my best friend, confidant, and all special roles a boy can become to a girl. It takes a lot of courage to make such a mature decision. But it was all I think is the right thing to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An episode

My Minimalist Wallet and Coin Purse

A Broken Piece