The Other Side ..

When an almost perfect relationship end up, the blame is always put on the boy. Is that really fair ? When after all, he also has a feeling? Whether he falls out of love, cheated on her or dumped her, he one's love her too.

I loved and been hurt. Give everything yet it still wasn't good enough. Felt cheated on but give trust once more. Yes ! There's a regret. I am not that fool to make myself believe I wasn't hurt after all. Yet, I listen and had prayed to God, whatever happens after this, I wish to retain the old us. Yes, I know there will always be some scars left but I realized it is the best way to keep us. After all, nothing could beat the BESTFRIENDSHIP I had with him. Still, the best memories I'll surely treasured for the rest of my life is with him.

If things didn't go complicated, I'll still choose him. Yes! Tell me I'm a bitch for being so much in love with a guy who has been MARRIED NOW. He supposed to be mine. I'm supposed to be the one taking care of him, loving him and the first and last woman he would see in the morning and night. I've been pretending for all my life. Saying I'm fine and everything between us is over, acting like I wasn't hurt knowing the woman he'll be spending the rest of his life is NOT ME. And sinfully loving a man I know was owned already by someone else.

On the Other Side ..

I am not the only one suffering in this situation. I am his confidant. He is my confidant. I've been trusting him for a decade of our friendship. Despite my trust issues, anger and a broken heart, I listened to him. i accepted and felt his sincerity. HE LOVES ME MORE THAN I DO. That's the sure thing I know.

Other people never understand what we have now. They keep on judging and saying "Stop bitching around guys. Grow up and take the responsibilities in part ways ...and blah blah blah ". But we never do and they just get used to it. They get tired and just stop lecturing us and let us be what are we.

We know in ourselves what is right. For others who is not me, they'll see me and entitled me as a "MISTRESS!" and him as a "BASTARD". But because we are confidant of each other, we know exactly what are we, where status are we and know also our limitations.

We've been together for almost a DECADE and that's not easy to give up. At the end of the day, we may not be the BEST COUPLE but we became the BEST of FRIENDS that will prove that FRIENDSHIP is still the best thing in Life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An episode

My Minimalist Wallet and Coin Purse

A Broken Piece