Always Positive with God

I'm always OUTDATED. ALONE. Left-behind. Out of Place. Not Belonged. And always a SECOND. But what makes me standing still strong is that GOD is with me always. i feel him in many ways. He's guidance, his grace and love. I always find myself marching on my own drum, cared by people I thought would leave me when Hard times comes and Loved by someone who will never fall out of love of me whoever comes in his love.

I am always blessed with the perfect timing, beauty, opportunities and courage. Atleast I have reasons to live. :)

I've been tough through times. GAin confidence and self-esteem that makes me weak before.

I am his Precious Daughter whatever happens. I am Loved and accompanied by his soul when I feel like no one wants to be with me.

I'll survive. I have him. I know. I'll never lose any fight with him.

I Love You my Lord. My Saviour. My strength and my everything.

Today I offer my heart and soul into you.I'll trust and loved you. Please always remind me. Don't leave me. NEVER.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An episode

My Minimalist Wallet and Coin Purse

A Broken Piece