People nowadays follow the footsteps of who they associate their life with or who they follow most on social media, forgetting to realize that they could be someone else. Someone better, someone's story who's more inspiring and someone who mark in people's lives without being a copy of their idols. I've been very observant this past few months. I became so very open to people I thought I could depend my life on, whom I can trust and feel free to open my sensitivities with but comes out, I've been wronged. Being an introvert is not a joke but people nowadays use that word as if its a good thing to be trending. It is a trait, a personality one must consider and give respect to. I'm never been one of those who outcast to the world how I suffer bcoz of this trait. And now that I'm out of my shell, my own world that I created before, my safe haven, I'm happy to announce that somehow I'm no longer that girl who used to be misunderstood bcoz of that tra...
Comments
Post a Comment